Friday, May 13, 2011

Helmets........

This isn't a rant about pros and cons of helmets. I live in a state that has chosen to give us the freedom to choose (as it should be) and even though I choose not to more often than not (hey, I never said I was a genius, lol!), I have a small collection of helmets. I don't collect them, I've just gotten a few over the last couple years and I can't throw them away as I do travel to helmet mandatory states.



After going back and forth between full face, modular, and half helmets, I was looking for something different. Today I stopped by a local indy shop, California Phil's , and I found one I wanted and ended up bringing it home. It a Bell Custom 500, 3/4 orange flake helmet.

In case of rain I had to get a shield too!

The weather is looking decent for a ride tomorrow, we'll see how I like it.

No comments: