Monday, May 30, 2011

Almost time...................

It's so close I can taste it!! On June 1st my wife and I are heading out for our 1st vacation ever! We've taken extended weekends and such, but we never really had a real vacation in 24 years! So on June 1st we're loading up on the Drifter and hittin' the road for 20 days! The route is planned, the maps are ready(paper maps, no GPS here, lol!) the Drifter is ready and we are ready to go!! 11 states, just over 2500 miles, the Cherohala Skyway, the Dragon, meeting up with some old friends along the way, and spending some time with our youngest son who's stationed in Gulfport, Ms, with the Navy. No laptop on this trip, however we will have our cell phones, just in case. I'll update occasionally with my Android, but don't expect a good trip report till the end of the month!

No comments: