Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome Home and Satan Sauce!!

Last Saturday we picked up my youngest son Jayson at the KC airport!! He's in the Navy and has been deployed for the last 9 months and we haven't seen him in 11 months, it is so awesome to have him home! Even if it is only for a couple weeks. We spent the night at my son, James, and his girlfriend Paige's apartment, having our own little welcome home party for Jayson. Jimmy and Paige already had their fridge stocked with beer so we had to pick up beer food, little smokies cooked in Famous Daves Devil's Spit bbq sauce, otherwise known as Satan Sauce. This is some of the best sauce I've had and it's plenty hot. Here's a video of some of our drunken fun-

2 comments:

Mr. Motorcycle said...

To this day, The hottest shit I've ever had is Dave's Insanity Sauce.
One touch to my tongue and I instantly started hiccupping uncontrolably, then the sweat came.
And I LOVE hot shit, but stay clear of this.

It is made with "CONCENTRATED" Habenero pepper oil.

There is even a legitimate warning on the label of its dangers.

It is so hot, using it to flavor your food doesn't work, because you can't use enough of it to taste it because it is so concentrated.

MeanStreak said...

LMAO! I'll 2nd that! I've had Dave's Insanity sauce once with chili, without a doubt the hottest shit I've ever had!