Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Time Flies!!!!!

Where the hell has this summer gone!?! This entire summer has been a whirlwind, it seems as if just yesterday I was wound and ready for another riding season and now we're hurtling headlong into fall. Due to lots of family and work commitments I haven't been able to get near the miles on that I would normally. Not to worry! Fall has some amazing riding as the fall colors start taking shape making way for winter.

Now things are starting to calm down, I might actually get some riding in! I've had a complete turn-over in bikes. The Kawasaki Drifter 1500 is gone, she served me well for many miles, but after a good offer was made, she was off to a new home. Her replacement? The scoot my wife and I had wanted for a long time, an '07 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic. I bought it locally from a retired couple who had taken extremely good care of her, with service records to prove it. With a low 12,000 original miles she was begging for some wind therapy.


With every option you could want, plus Rinehart true duals and more chrome than you can shake a stick at, she is an absolute beast on the road. The 96 cubes with a 6 speed tranny make any situation easy and comfortable. While we haven't had the opportunity to put a lot of miles on what we have been able to do have been awesome!

I've got a couple more projects in the works but more on those later!

No comments: