Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy turkey day everyone! O.k., so I'm a day late, lol!

 Even with as bleak as things can look at times these days, I do have a lot to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family, a wife that has put up with my shit for the last 24 years, 2 sons that are also my best friends and I couldn't be prouder of both of them. They've each chosen a good woman to share their lives with and our youngest son and his wife are expecting their first child on December 19th, our first grandchild, the family grows.

With as much as I can bitch and complain about my job, I have a good job for this area with very good job security. We're swamped with a lot of different projects with no end in sight, can't complain about that in this economy.

I've got a handful of true friends that I can always count on.

I've got scoots in the garage so "wind therapy" is never very far away.

I've got a lot to be thankful for.....

No comments: