Monday, September 5, 2011

9/4/11 Ride

Finally! Some of the best riding weather is upon us, a cold front rolled through leaving morning temps in the mid 50's and daytime highs in the mid 70's, perfect!!! My wife and I saddled up on our Drifter and headed for the Cassoday Biker Breakfast in Cassoday, Kansas. A monthly event held the 1st Sunday of each month from March through November turns a sleepy Kansas town of 80 people into a town full of bikers, vendors, dyno shootouts, great food, and some of the coolest scoots around. At almost a 300 mile round trip for us it makes for a great Sunday ride. Onto the pics!

The south end of town is filling up

The north end is pretty packed too!

Probably my favorite of the day, I love sporty bobbers!

Love the timing cover!

Clean RE

I'm digging the pipes on this BT bobber!

Mad Max!

This guy is at Cassoday quite a bit and his scoot never disappoints!

Yes, it runs and rides! A local got this out and was puttin' around town on it!

Very clean! "drool"!
Nice artwork

I love a modded Buell!

Pretty cool fender

I still like modern chops

The Boss!

Beautiful Flathead!

WTF!! Come on now, I love my Drifter too, but let's not call it an Indian. Kawi did a great job copying the Indian styling, but to put the Indian badge on the tank is wrong.

This is a real Indian.

The Fatbob...one of my favorite factory bikes...but a spring seat on a bike with suspension is f'n retarded and looks stupid as fuck.

One of my favorite factory metrics..the '07 Kawasaki Meanstreak 1600SE

On our way home we stopped by Mike and Bev's and had some beer and BBQ with friends, great way to finish out the day!














1 comment:

JimmyFick said...

Looks like a damn good turnout! Bout time you posted again lol!