Sunday, August 14, 2011

2 Wheel Mania

My son, Jimmy, calls me last Thursday and tells me there a bike deal at the Beaumont Club in KC, anything with 2 wheels is welcome and if ya ride in admission is free. Now who am I to pass up a chance to spend the weekend with my son, get some miles on, and check out some cool scoots. Late Friday morning my wife and I loaded up and headed to KC!

Hopefully they do more of the 2 Wheel Mania events, anything from electric bicycles to full dress Harleys were there. Finally an event where everyone on 2 wheels just hung out and had fun.












My wifes favorite, a 3 wheel scooter!



Time for some pizza at Joes!



my favorite of the show, a stretched Ruckus with a 225 rear tire!



After the show Jimmy and snapped some pics at cool spot-







No comments: