Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cassoday, Kansas, Biker Breakfast

The 1st Sunday of each month from March through November the little town of Cassoday, Kansas hosts a biker breakfast. Started in 1991 by a group of 12 bikers, it's grown to the point that the average turnout is several hundred and a good turnout is around 2000 bikers, invading a town of around 100 full time residents. The town goes out of its way to roll out the red carpet for the bikers, everything from food vendors, leather vendors, bike dealers, and even dyno courtesy of M&M Choppers. It's a great event with every kind of bike imaginable represented and bikers from all walks of life getting together to enjoy a Sunday morning.

For us it turns into a full day and about a 300 mile road trip. Today was awesome, even better than normal because my oldest son James was able to ride with me, that is always a treat for me! Anyhow, on to the pics!








1 comment:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

Enjoyed the pics .... and the info. I visit KS every couple of years, and I'm thinking I'm gonna be there this year... breakfast huh? LOL Great little town...