Monday, October 6, 2014

Motorcycle House Gear Reviews!!

Everyone I know that rides loves gear, myself included! I spend way too much time perusing the internet looking at gear and like everyone I know, searching for the best deals, stretching our hard earned money as far as we can.

A couple weeks ago I was contacted by Dewayne Jasper from Motorcycle House and was offered the opportunity to try out and honestly review gear. After looking over the websites of Motorcycle House and Viking Bags, I agreed as the prices and apparent quality matched most anything I have looked at. One thing I know my fellow riders do is pass on info on gear, good and bad. Be sure to keep an eye on this blog as reviews will begin shortly! Also be sure to check out the Motorcycle House and Viking Bags websites for great deals on gear!


See ya in the wind!

2 comments:

Motorcycle Riding Gear said...

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.
Kevlar motorcycle gloves
.

Greg Prosmushkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.